[Koha] Circulation Speed

Chris Hobbs chobbs at nhusd.k12.ca.us
Sat Sep 25 00:45:34 NZST 2010

  On 8/20/10 9:06 AM, Darrell Ulm wrote:

> I have mentioned this elsewhere, but the JQuery Table sort, while cool, can
> really slow down Circ, even in Chrome to some degree when there are many items
> checked out. If your staff do not use it on the circ page (you can leave it in
> elsewhere), commenting the few lines out should speed the circ up for most
> libraries.
My staff are also concerned about scanning speed, and having tried it
myself I can see that it is a problem. Can you give some more direction
on how to disable the sorter? I'd like to give it a shot. I started
mucking about with circulation.tmpl, which seems to be where the code
is, but never saw any change at my browser despite clearing my cache and
restarting Apache.

Thanks,

--
Chris Hobbs