[Koha] NULL items

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Thu Sep 23 06:10:13 NZST 2010

Thanks Chris, I meant to also state that our Koha was recently updated to 3.01.00.145. I verified that item-level_itypes is set to Use the item type of the Specific Item. I couldn't find biblioitems.itemtype in Systems Preferences but under Koha to MARC Mapping > biblioitems itemtype is mapped to 942c. I'm assuming that these are as they should be.

Since I'm just a librarian ;-) I asked my geek to walk me through the Update and Script recommendations you make; she'll be in this afternoon.

Rachel Hollis, librarian