[Koha] Message from PTFS/LibLime

MJ Ray mjr at software.coop
Fri Sep 17 21:38:43 NZST 2010

Chris Nighswonger wrote:
> It appears to me that this thread has pretty much exhausted its usefulness.
> What we really need now are concrete proposals to consider.
>
> In light of this, I move that those with serious proposals post them on the
> wiki and announce the posting on all interested lists so that interested
> parties can begin the process of due diligence in consideration and
> research. [...]

In light of the above, I apologise for my earlier message which
repeated Paul's exasperation.  This message and everything since ed
c's message of 16/09/2010 15:34 was not added onto the original thread
(probably someone's buggy email client?) so I did not see it before.

I hope my three steps to PTFS happiness can be put on the right page
in the wiki, else I'll add them when I find such a page.  The
newly-created page http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_Software_Foundation
doesn't seem the right place for those.

Regards,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha