[Koha] Message from PTFS/LibLime

Mason James mason at kohaaloha.com
Thu Sep 16 15:11:55 NZST 2010

>>> On 2010-09-16, at 7:34 AM, John Yokley wrote:
>>>
>>> In this regards, LibLime will help organize and fund the creation of a Koha Software Foundation as a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation.   Once the establishment of the Koha Software Foundation is complete, PTFS/LibLime will transfer the assets we own related to Koha to this corporation, including Koha related domain names as well as pending trademark applications.

hi Folks

I also look forward to participation in this meeting on the organization that PTFS/Liblime will transfer the assets they own relating to Koha, including Koha related domain names as well as pending trademark applications

Very exciting! - See you all there on #koha via IRC, at '6 October, 10:00 UTC+0' :)

http://widget.mibbit.com/?settings=1392bed8b563d8534da6aec9288199ef&server=irc.katipo.co.nz&channel=%23koha
http://stats.workbuffer.org/irclog/koha/2010-09-01#i_494671

Cheers, Mason
--