[Koha] Message from PTFS/LibLime

Brendan A. Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Sep 16 10:48:09 NZST 2010

It does sound like a big group of users and developer discussion during KohaCon is going to be very useful.  A majority of our staff will be attending KohaCon and are very excited to be attending.

We at ByWater Solutions are committed to helping continue efforts toward the formation of a Koha entity in whichever form is decided upon by the Koha community as a whole. You can count on us to contribute to this endeavor both financially, and with any talent and personnel that we can.

-Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO