[Koha] Message from PTFS/LibLime

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Sep 16 07:50:56 NZST 2010

2010/9/15 John Yokley <jyokley at ptfs.com>:
> In this regards, LibLime will help organize and fund the creation of a Koha
> Software Foundation as a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation.

There has been much discussion in the community about what kind of
organization to form, and all of this discussion has been out in the
open. No decision has been made, but you are welcome to join in and
express your opinion.

> LibLime officially requests that interested parties contact us who are
> interested in helping to create and manage this foundation.

This mailing list, the Koha wiki, and the Koha IRC channel are all
great places to have this dicussion. I don't think direct emails with
PTFS are the way to do it.

I'm assuming PTFS would like to specify conditions under which its
assets would be transferred to an official Koha organization? Perhaps
you could explain those to us?

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer