[Koha] Inconsistencies in retrieving information

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Sep 15 00:20:06 NZST 2010

> 1 when i am trying to find out the record by barcode number it shows
> multiple results.

If you're using Zebra, Koha doesn't do "exact match" searching. When
you search for a barcode it should return the correct record first,
and then the rest of the records will be results for Zebra's "fuzzy"
search, including barcodes which differ from your search by 1
character.

> 3 I could not delete the entire name of the libraries that are already built
> in koha

Did Koha give you some kind of error message? If not, is there an
error message in the log?

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer