[Koha] Error while running make command in koha

rohitsingh rohit.singh at rsg.co.in
Mon Sep 13 22:20:51 NZST 2010

Hello Everyone,

I have successfully installed all the Perl Module and my " sudo perl
Makefile.PL " command executed successfully, after that when i run the "
sudo make" command i am getting the below error

Manifying blib/man3/cataloguing::value_builder::unimarc_field_125b.3pm
Manifying blib/man3/C4::BackgroundJob.3pm
Manifying blib/man3/cataloguing::value_builder::unimarc_field_105.3pm
Manifying blib/man3/cataloguing::value_builder::unimarc_field_115b.3pm
Manifying blib/man3/serials::member-search.3pm
/usr/bin/perl "-Iblib/arch" "-Iblib/lib" fix-perl-path.PL blib
/usr/bin/perl "-Iblib/arch" "-Iblib/lib" rewrite-config.PL
blib/KOHA_CONF_DIR/koha-conf.xml
Could not get the IP address of RSG_Ranchi_SnowServer.rsg.net.in, DNS fault?
at rewrite-config.PL line 68.
make: *** [blib/KOHA_CONF_DIR/koha-conf.xml] Error 2

please suggest for the above error , my koha installation is being
held(stopped) because of the above error

Regards
Rohit Singh