[Koha] Add tag when edit record

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 23:13:34 NZST 2010

In Koha tags are defined by Frameworks, what you need to do is either
edit the framework that is applied to your record or you can choose to
apply a different framework to the record.  This page in the manual
might help you some:
http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-2-manual/?ch=x3735#AEN3738

Thanks
Nicole