[Koha] Hiding specific item types

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Wed Sep 8 01:10:49 NZST 2010

We wanted something similar for an item type that we don't want to
appear in the public OPAC/  The best I could come up with is having a
category under "LOST"  which will make the item not appear in the public
OPAC.  It is not  ideal, because the items aren't really "Lost"  at
all.  It is an ugly work-around, but it seems to work

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives&  History
P. O. Box 571