[Koha] November Newsletter

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 22:13:25 NZDT 2010

As many of you saw I covered the conference in blog posts and Ian is
covering the hackfest in blog posts.  Did anyone else blog about the
conference? or do you plan to? If so make sure you send me those links
so that I can put them into our conference edition of the newsletter.

Also remember to put your pics online and tag them kohacon10 and put
your slides in the Slideshare event:
http://www.slideshare.net/event/kohacon10

All these links will be put into the newsletter in 15 days or so.

Nicole