[Koha] Is it available Koha manual in PDF format (form Installation to upgrade)?

Yatheesh Y yatheeshb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 18:07:19 NZDT 2010

 Is it available Koha manual in PDF format (form Installation to upgrade)?

If any one have koha manual 3.2 or 3.2 in pdf format  on  Linux/ubuntu   please
send me

Why pdf ?

1) This manual should develop keeping in the view of NEW USERS who doest
have good technical knowledge

 2) New users will able know at a time from beginning  to till  now before
starting koha installation.

 2) We can not  sit and read at computer for a long time.

3) Some time internet is not working.

 4) We can take printouts

5) We can discuss with group of people to update

I request    if any one already developed please send me *Or*  we have to
develop it

Please comment on this

Yatheesh