[Koha] problem with Storable.pm version

Robert Lyon bob at katipo.co.nz
Fri Oct 29 09:41:40 NZDT 2010

Hi

I'm trying to upgrade from koha 3 to koha 3.2 on debian etch and have
run ./koha_perl_deps.pl -u -m

and it is telling me that Storable is 2.18 and needs to be 2.21

I tried downloading the source and installing manually but now I have
/usr/lib/perl/5.8.8/Storable.pm being 2.21
and
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8/Storable.pm being 2.18

but the check still says I've only got version 2.18 and need to upgrade

how do I get the check to see the newer version? Or is there a
better/more correct way to install Storable.pm?

Any help will be appreciated

Bob