[Koha] Production site

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 04:51:31 NZDT 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Miguel Ferreira <mferreira at keep.pt> wrote:
> We're about to begin the implementation of Koha in a large university library here in portugal.
> The library want's the UNIMARC version of Koha.
>
> I'm just wondering. For a fully-working, trouble-free, production-level implementation, would you recommend version 3.2.0 or 3.0.6?

I'm biased, being the release manager for 3.2.0, but I would recommend
going with 3.2.0.  3.0.6 is near the end of its maintenance run; while
I believe there will be a 3.0.7, I am not expecting that there will be
further releases after that unless a major security issue is
discovered.  If, as is reasonable, you prefer not to go with a .0
release of anything, there are tentative plans by the 3.2.x release
maintainer, Chris Nighswonger, to release 3.2.1 in late November.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton