[Koha] Koha opacSerialDefaultTab

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 10:12:41 NZDT 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Linda Culberson
<lculber at mdah.state.ms.us> wrote:
>  Nicole,
> We have 3.02.00.004 loaded and it does have several settings under Local
> Use, although my pre-release version didn't  .  This one has:
> FrameworksLoaded
> HomeOrHoldingBranchReturn
> OpacCloud
> opacSerialDefaultTab
> printcirculationslips
> Version
> all under Local Use.

This is cosmetic, but can't be addressed until 3.2.1 because of the
string freeze for 3.2.0.  FrameworksLoaded and Version are special,
and are two system preferences that shouldn't be (directly) editable
at all.  HomeOrHoldingBranchReturn is simply a new syspref that was
added as part of closing a blocker for 3.2.  OpacCloud and
opacSerialDefaultTab are both real system preferences and just need to
be moved to the OPAC section, while printcirculationslips is a setting
that is almost dead but possibly not quite dead yet in the case of
HLT.

Regards,

Galen
--