[Koha] [koha]how to fill Transcribing agency?

Marijana Glavica mglavica at ffzg.hr
Wed Oct 27 22:43:05 NZDT 2010

2010/10/27 hubeimeiyu <hubeimeiyu at 126.com>

>  hi!
> when i come to fill in the marc fills,
> i found the transcribing agency no-empty,
> our books are all english with no transcriber,could somebody tell us how to
> fill it?

I am not sure about the purpose of the field but the meaning is: the agency
that transcribed record in machine-readable form, wich is MARC21 in our
case.
Basicaly, in 040c field you put the same MARC code as in 040a
You can get the codes here: http://www.loc.gov/marc/organizations/

--
Marijana Glavica
Filozofski fakultet u Zagrebu, Knjiznica / Faculty of Humanities and Social