[Koha] Cedarview Library

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 08:50:10 NZDT 2010

Hi Marie Jane,

I have managed to get Koha partially running again, meaning that it is fully functional, but for now it needs a manual entry in the terminal. I am waiting for somebody to come up with an answer. Basically it's exactly what I thought it was, but  so far no easy solution.
Sigh. Life's never easy, is it?

Anyway, in case you need to work with it;
After you have started the computer, open a terminal (click on the little foot at the left bottom, the top of the list is accessories, from there you can open a terminal, basically a text window)

In the terminal, type:
sudo zebrasrv -D -f /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml (enter)
(if it asks for a password, it will be: handsoff)
Now it will work.

Hopefully I can get it fixed tomorrow, so you won't need this.

Marty