[Koha] HomeOrHoldingBranchReturn

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue Oct 26 02:01:27 NZDT 2010

  Nicole,
We just installed it on Friday, and I can see the
HomeOrHoldingBranchReturn  and the HomeOrHoldingBranch fields in the
koha.|systempreferences table. |I In the staff client, Home >
Administration > System Preferences, I see the HomeORHoldingBranch
setting under the Circulation/Preferences/CheckOut Policy but I don't
see HomeOrHoldingBranchReturn and a search indicated that it did not exist.

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives&  History
P. O. Box 571