[Koha] integrate koha in active directory

Scott Owen sowen at edzone.net
Fri Oct 22 01:22:38 NZDT 2010

Do you want to install Koha on Windows?
As far as I know, current versions of Koha will not run natively on Windows.
The latest version that will run on Windows is 2.29.
Documented here: http://www.koha.rwjr.com/Koha_on_Windows.html

You should be able to run current versions as a virtual machine under Windows (if you must...).
Use LDAP to authenticate users against AD.

As far as creating another interface....I have no idea.......

-S

>>> mihafan<mihafan at gmail.com> 10/21/2010 2:13 AM >>>
I need to do so I can access Koha in Windows Server 2003 Active Directory, and create another interface for librarians give any ideas ..