[Koha] Patron has had overdue items and is blocked for 103 day(s) or 90 day(s)

Nur Ahammad ahammadnur59 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 19:11:04 NZDT 2010

Presently, I am using koha-3.00.06 in my library. I like to go koha 3.02.00
and  I have  installed koha 3.02.00 for
testing purpose i have also defined default fine and circulation rules. The
problem is that after paying or over write
fine patron block for 130 days or 90 days.The error in the staff client
reads: "Patron has had overdue items and is
blocked for 120 day(s)." It also shows under Issues: "Patron has nothing
checked out."
--
Nur Ahammad
Junior Assistant Librarian