[Koha] Patron has had overdue items and is blocked for 103 day(s).

Chris Hobbs chobbs at nhusd.k12.ca.us
Thu Oct 21 06:35:51 NZDT 2010

  We actually today have a similar issue (only it is 123 days!). I
assume the number of days is actually the number of days past due the
checked out materials are overdue?

In our case however, the *patron has returned all items* but is still
being prevented from checking out for those 123 days. The error in the
staff client reads: "Patron has had overdue items and is blocked for 123
day(s)." It also reports under Issues: "Patron has nothing checked out."

Any ideas?

Chris

--
Chris Hobbs