[Koha] Koha - fields to display in the opac

Wagner, Jane jwagner at liblime.com
Thu Oct 21 02:00:16 NZDT 2010

It's very difficult (at least in my experience) to modify what
fields/subfields are displayed in non-XSLT mode.  It's much easier to
modify what shows with XSLT on, but it does require modifying the XSLT
files on the server as a code change.  Depending on what you want to show,
it may be something others would like and you could submit a patch for the
change.

Jane Wagner
Senior Project Manager
LibLime, a division of PTFS