[Koha] Cannot change fields and no checkout history

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 04:38:36 NZDT 2010

It has been a while since I have been here (different job, engineering has pretty well gone down the drain with the automotive industry in Southern Ontario)

Anyway, I am getting some questions of our head librarian which do make sense, and I need some help,

1- There are some grayed out fields in the MARC record, like 100a (Main entry - personal name), and various fields in the 600's, like 650a and 651a. We cannot change these, how can I change them so they are editable?

2- The checkout history of every item says: 'title' has never been check out, when I know for a fact it has gone out many times. Is there a switch to turn this on/off? I haven't been able to find it. All log preferences are 'ON'

Thanks,

Marty