[Koha] Foundation conversation

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Mon Oct 18 05:34:55 NZDT 2010

2010/10/18 DeGroff, Amy <adegroff at ptfs.com>:

> By the way, we understand that there are pieces of Harley in version 3.2 and
> that the release was unfrozen to incorporate some of the Harley
> functionality released by LibLime.

There are some pieces of code from Harley in 3.2.0, mostly ones that
were submitted as patches before Harley was released and some that
were simple bugfixes.
But the release was most definitely not unfrozen, and new
functionality was not added.

http://markmail.org/message/ekjq6jsekyquxb3x

And to reiterate the features need to rebased on Koha master to be
able to be included in 3.4, now would be a perfect time to start doing
that. 3.4 is a time based release (6 months after 3.2), features not
submitted in a way that can actually be applied simply will not get
applied.

Chris