[Koha] Embedding Google book previews

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sat Oct 16 15:03:01 NZDT 2010

Absolutely no reason why not. In fact one of the talks at kohacon10 is from
George Oates from the open library project about how Koha and it can work
together for enhanced content.

One of my aims for 3.4 is to make use of all the wonderful API that exist
out there to enhance the opac. Openlibrary and Google are but 2 of them. Id
love to whip up a proof of concept of google previews this weekend, but with
my family only just having arrived home from 6 weeks away, truthfully it
won't happen.

One of the other multitude of smart people who work on Koha might do it,
definitely jump into bugs.koha-community.org and file an enhancement request
:)

Chris