[Koha] Migration koha from 1.2.3 to 3.*

Bob Birchall @ Calyx bob at calyx.net.au
Thu Oct 14 11:53:33 NZDT 2010

The alternative would be to export your bibliographic and patron data, do a
fresh 3.2 install and re-load your data.
You'd have to use something like MarcEdit to change the 952 tag of your bib
records.  You would also lose all your history and would have to consider
current loans and holds (were they in 1.2.3?) but you would avoid the tricky
2.2.9 to 3.0 upgrade.
Just an option.

Bob Birchall
Calyx