[Koha] OPAC filters

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Thu Oct 14 06:14:17 NZDT 2010

Thanks Owen, your link is the one I remember. I just checked and NoZebra is set to Don't Use so that explains why the Filter/Facet is not displaying.
Once again our community is awesome!
<now to buck up and do something about the Zebra cron>

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus

2010 Winner of Best Places to Work in Idaho