[Koha] Support for Nicole Engard

M. Brooke Helman abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 00:18:07 NZDT 2010

Salvete!

2. who is kas0220 and why do they lack the decency to put their name
to this post?

       The coward's path of secrecy would seem rather in keeping for an entity
that has an unchivalrous record of attacking women, wouldn't you think?

> [...] I would just like to state publicly here that I stand
> behind Nicole and I don't think her being attacked by a corporation is
> right. I encourage others to also support Nicole.

I support Nicole and look forward to meeting her at Kohacon10.
Perhaps "I support Nicole" should become the conference motto?
If Nicole doesn't mind, that is.

       I confess I was rather hoping that the motto would be summat like
"Tonight Chris will party like it's 1999 and he wasn't programming Koha."

       I'd like to state publicly that I look forward to hearing PTFS' rationale
for assailing a community member at Conference. I've tried rather hard to remain
neutral towards them as they learn the ropes, but I would hope for some sort of
in person explanation of this convenient wrong.

       Kia Haka Nicole, and thank you for your years of service to the
community.

Cheers,
Brooke