[Koha] Support for Nicole Engard

Beatrice Adera bt_am2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 19:50:22 NZDT 2010

Its unfortunate that this would happen. At least we have all seen Nicole's work
and benefiited from it. Nicole, keep up the good work!

Kind regards,

Beatrice Adera Amollo
Head Librarian
Australian Studies Institute
Centro House, off Ring Road,
opp. The Mall,Westlands,
Nairobi, Kenya

P.O. Box 25520-00603, Nairobi, Kenya

P: +254 (0) 20 444  11 10 or  +254 (0) 20 444 87 42 | F: +254 (0) 20 444 1120
or   +254 (0) 20 444 87 43
M:+254 (0) 722 208768or+254 (0) 722 208769 | W: www.ausied.com
Skype: ausi_beatricea