[Koha] [Koha-devel] [koha] mail configuraiton help

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 04:25:56 NZDT 2010

You still need something to get messages from the Koha server to your other
mailserver.  In all cases, the simplest way to accomplish that is w/ a
mailserver on the Koha box.  It can be configured such that it doesn't
connect to any other systems, but only to your other mailserver.

--Joe

>>> http://niteshrijal.com.np
>>> http://facebook.com/openrijal