No subject

Sat Nov 27 22:32:00 NZDT 2010

sharing more difficult.  Someone may want to use my digital audio framework,
but they may have their own custom frameworks that they would need to keep.

 I wonder how it might be made easier to import and export individual
frameworks without overwriting existing ones. I suppose one could  cut and
paste the raw data, but it would be nice to have a more user friendly
method.
--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler

--0003255750feeb76820496d0198b

I'm about to put together some rather specialized frameworks that may b=
e useful for other collections that have historical or archival sound recor=
dings in digital formats (we have both). Even basing it on the existing one=
 for audio cassettes and CDs is taking a bit of time. =A0It seems like it w=
ould be a good idea to set up a repository of useful frameworks that we cou=
ld share.<div>