[Koha] Koha Library

Adam Barker Adam.Barker at reachmarketing.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 02:37:08 NZDT 2010

Hi,
Cc Doug, Lucy, Jo

My Name is Adam I am currently trying to re-brand your system.
However, I have come up-against an issue not with the software but the
way something auto generates on a couple of pages. I'm guessing its a
JavaScript somewhere on the system. Basically what is happening is on
the rendering of the home page there is an auto generated style on the
body tag, i have tried searching through all of the files but was
unsuccessful in trying to find where this was happening. I was
wondering if you could point me in the direction of the correct script
so i am able to disable the background styling as it is overwriting my
CSS.

I will be grateful for any assistance you can give.

Regards

Adam Barker
Multi Media Designer
Direct Line: 0116 229 2368

Website: www.reachmarketing.co.uk

Website: www.reachdigital.co.uk

Telephone: 0116 233 5565      Fax: 0116 233 5595      Address: Trinity
Hall, 7 Trinity Lane, Leicester, LE1 6WP