[Koha] Can't import MARC records

Steven Santos Steven at SimplyCircus.com
Mon Nov 29 07:54:29 NZDT 2010

Hi folks.  I am looking for a little help with Koha.  I am using the Koha
VM, which used the built-in git system to update to 3.03.00.003.

Any time I try to import a MARC record from the LOC or any other source, I
get the following error:

Software error:
Can't call method "add_subfields" on an undefined value at
/home/koha/kohaclone/cataloguing/addbiblio.pl line 144.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster at koha), giving this
error message and the time and date of the error.

Any help?

---
Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.