[Koha] Hidden attribute of subfields in cataloguing frameworks

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Wed Nov 24 23:32:01 NZDT 2010

Hi Stefano!

On 24 November 2010 11:15, Stefano Bargioni <bargioni at pusc.it> wrote:
> In my Koha 3.2.0 test installation, hidden attributes of subfields have these values:
>
> 9
> 7
> 6
> 5
> 4
> 1
> 0
> -1
> -5
> -6
>
> I'm not able to find the meaning of each code in manuals, FAQs, forums...

It's in the manual:
http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-2-manual/?ch=x3731#AEN3821

Scroll down a little bit and you will find this:

hidden
      allows you to select from 19 possible visibility conditions, 17
of which are implemented. They are the following:
            -9 => Future use
            -8 => Flag
            -7 => OPAC !Intranet !Editor Collapsed
            -6 => OPAC Intranet !Editor !Collapsed
            -5 => OPAC Intranet !Editor Collapsed
            -4 => OPAC !Intranet !Editor !Collapsed
            -3 => OPAC !Intranet Editor Collapsed
            -2 => OPAC !Intranet Editor !Collapsed
            -1 => OPAC Intranet Editor Collapsed
            0 => OPAC Intranet Editor !Collapsed
            1 => !OPAC Intranet Editor Collapsed
            2 => !OPAC !Intranet Editor !Collapsed
            3 => !OPAC !Intranet Editor Collapsed
            4 => !OPAC Intranet Editor !Collapsed
            5 => !OPAC !Intranet !Editor Collapsed
            6 => !OPAC Intranet !Editor !Collapsed
            7 => !OPAC Intranet !Editor Collapsed
            8 => !OPAC !Intranet !Editor !Collapsed
            9 => Future use • URL : if checked, the subfield is an
URL, and can be clicked
      ( ! means 'not visible' or in the case of Collapsed 'not Collapsed')

Regards,
Magnus Enger
libriotech.no