[Koha] Koha Conference timing

Kristina Hoeppner kristina at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Nov 24 20:56:22 NZDT 2010

Hello,

Sorry if I break all previous threads, but I couldn't figure out how to get the message ID out of the digest. I switched to receiving single messages from now on so that it will hopefully not happen again.

Anyway. Good news: The videos of KohaCon10 are now online at http://anitsirk.blip.tv/posts?view=archive&nsfw=dc I created a playlist to put the videos in order, but I can't link to it. If somebody knows, please enlighten me. :-) The videos are all numbered. That makes it hopefully easier for those who weren't at the conference to watch the videos in order though that is not necessary. Altogether there are 19 videos varying between 4 min and about 1 hour.

I'll update the web site with the video information and also the presentation slides. Though that may not happen in the next couple of days. I'll send another message when I'm done.

Greetings from the Wellington sunny spring
Kristina