[Koha] Koha sharing online by default?

knight sknight at hissda.org
Tue Nov 23 04:57:54 NZDT 2010

Hello,
I have a new install of Koha to take it for a test drive and see how it will
fit our needs. So far its looking like a great application that we will
implement for our small school library.
My question is I have the it up and running on a Ubuntu install and
connected to the internet. I have entered some books to see how the program
works. I left it on over the weekend (connected to the internet) Now I'm
showing some books on hold by other libraries. Is there something in Koha
that is setting the few books I have entered as available to other library
searches? How can I make Koha local only without sharing any information
with other libraries?
I dont have anything against sharing its just our school library is very
small and wish to keep it simple.

Thanks in advance