[Koha] Implementing RDA?

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Sun Nov 21 20:54:03 NZDT 2010

Hi librarians,

What about setting a date and time for an IRC discussion?
And during this IRC meeting build the RDA page up so that the developers
can get Koha RDA ready?

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/RDA

What about early December?
If anyone is interested, I can create a Doodle schedule to work out the
date and time that suits most.

Cheers,
Irma
CALYX

On 18/11/2010 11:24 AM, Chris Cormack wrote:
> On 18 November 2010 13:23, Owen Leonard<oleonard at myacpl.org>  wrote:
>>> Are there any plans at this time to
>>> implement RDA in Koha?
>> I have not heard of any formal plans to sponsor or develop RDA
>> support. I see this page on the wiki in the RFC category:
>>
>> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/RDA
>>
>> But it doesn't seem to include an actual proposal, just the beginnings
>> of a discussion.
>>
> Yep, what we need is some smart librarians to build that page up, so
> that we know what supporting RDA actually means :)
>
> Chris

Irma Birchall
CALYX information essentials
Koha & Kete implementations and services
T:(02) 80061603
M: 0413 510 717
_irma at calyx.net.au_ <mailto:irma at calyx.net.au>
_www.calyx.net.au_ <http://www.calyx.net.au/>