[Koha] RFC Discussion

Thomas Dukleth kohalist at agogme.com
Fri Nov 19 12:35:23 NZDT 2010

Reply inline:

On Thu, November 11, 2010 15:09, Magnus Enger wrote:
> On 11 November 2010 15:52, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:

[...]

>> I'm also a bit confused about why there's much different contents on
>> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Category:Home
>
> I think that is actually a category called "Home"?

Home is the top level category containing all other categories.  If you
create a new category, please add an existing or new parent category to
the page for your new category.  Home is the parent category of all parent
categories.

When every wiki page has a category and every category has a parent
leading to the Home category, then all the wiki content can be navigated
using the categories as a table of contents starting from Home.

[...]

Thomas Dukleth
Agogme
109 E 9th Street, 3D