[Koha] Koha Conference timing

Brendan A. Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Nov 19 12:25:45 NZDT 2010

Speaking as someone who sadly missed the most recent KohaCon - I don't want to have to wait another 2 years to be able to attend one.  I agree that I think they should be more often, giving those of us that missed the conference for some reason, a chance to go the following year.

Brendan

--
Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions