[Koha] Thanks & question re: special character

Amy Schuler schulera at caryinstitute.org
Fri Nov 19 06:19:14 NZDT 2010

Owen,
Sorry for the lack of detail.  I see & in both the OPAC and staff client, search results list and detail level.

The really weird thing is that & and & are seemingly inconsistent, as evidenced in this title here:

"A framework for identification & control of resource degredation & conflict in the multiple use of the coastal zone" (as displayed in the search results) -- compared to "A framework for identification & control of resource degredation & conflict in the multiple use of the coastal zone" (as displayed in detail/record level).

Help!
Thanks
amy