[Koha] Non-public notes

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Nov 16 15:00:49 NZDT 2010

Paul schreef op ma 15-11-2010 om 20:18 [-0500]:

> Wouldn't a 9xx be more appropriate? You might still have to massage
> the
> presentation of "user" rather than "admin" search functions.

Well, the 59X range is defined as "59X - Local Notes (R) - Reserved in
MARC for local use and local definition.", which seems pretty
appropriate. Also, (IIRC) Koha knows how to display notes, so it would
require less changing.

In this case, I'm not too worried about search results hitting on the
hidden stuff.

Hmm, I guess that I'll have to see if they mind that it'll show up in
the MARC record, otherwise that'll have to be filtered on the OPAC too.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.