[Koha] barcode and label printing

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Tue Nov 16 09:49:58 NZDT 2010

2010/11/15 Caitlin McGurk <mcgurk at cartoonstudies.org>:
> Has anyone come across any issues with printing barcodes on standard
> Avery5160 labels, through a laser printer? Smudging, etc? Would appreciate
> any recommendations otherwise. I know there are clear label protectors as
> well.

We've run approx 10K circ and spine labels (20K labels total) through
a Ricoh AP400N and have no problem with smudging. The type will crack
if the label is flexed too far, but 3M book tape has done wonders to
protect the type on the books. Our circ labels are printed on Avery
5160's.

Kind Regards,
Chris