[Koha] Proposal to form Koha Technical Committee

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Nov 12 23:01:17 NZDT 2010

Lori Bowen Ayre wrote:
> I didn't make a comprehensive study of the issue and my point was really
> just to say, it is pretty darn confusing to someone who wants to do it
> right!  [...]  My goal is to make it easier for more libraries to
> join the fold so when I see an impediment, I want to at least point it out
> and help if I can.

That's great and I welcome it, but I hope you can appreciate that we
need a bit more detail on *what* is "pretty darn confusing" for the
message to be constructive criticism.

Posting vague comments about "items in Bugzilla" isn't helpful.  No
need to make a comprehensive study, but please cite examples when you
refer to them.  It may be that we need to improve explanations, or
(more likely), it may be that we need to tidy some items in Bugzilla
- and it would be good to start with ones that have already confused
someone who's trying to help.

Hope that explains,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha