[Koha] Proposal to form Koha Technical Committee

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu Nov 11 13:43:05 NZDT 2010

Just an FYI, I just spent the last 45 minutes trying to understand how the
various RFCs that exist on the wiki relate to the bugs in Bugzilla and could
not figure it out.  Some are in one place but not the other.  I tried to
find a hold-related RFC that seemed to match up with items in Bugzilla to no
avail.

So while I'd be happy to edit the wiki to make it more easy for newbies to
understand how to properly register an enhancement so you can get it in the
queue on to start promote discussion...I am too much of a newbie to succeed
evidently.

Lori