[Koha] is there a LAMP bundle with Perl?

Caitlin McGurk mcgurk at cartoonstudies.org
Thu Nov 11 09:04:53 NZDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm brand new to Koha (actually, it isn't even installed yet!) and wondering
whether or not somewhere hidden on the internet there lies a bundle to
download Linux, Apache, MySQL and Perl. With so many programmers involved in
Koha, there's just gotta be by now, right?

I suppose the only other good route is downloading LAMP with PHP, then
installing and configuring Perl separately?

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Caitlin McGurk
Head Librarian
The Center for Cartoon Studies <http://www.cartoonstudies.org>
mcgurk at cartoonstudies.org