[Koha] Multiple URLs for digital Items

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 01:37:24 NZDT 2010

Wolfgang,

The 856 files is a repeatable field
(http://www.loc.gov/marc/holdings/hd856.html) and so on your bib
record you should be able to add multiple 856 fields (one for each
digitized version).  If you are talking about attaching multiple URLs
to an item record (versus a bib record) this is not possible.

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard

PS. Repeatable fields in Koha will show a plus sign to the right of
them in the cataloging module so that you can add more than one of
that field.