[Koha] Hidden branches of Library - How to do?

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Wed Nov 10 10:30:51 NZDT 2010

Hi Piotr,

We had a similar issue where I work, and solved it by making multiple databases for Koha, with a separate Apache instance for each.  The public database is reachable through our firewall and accessible to all, while the internal DBs are only available on our internal network and we provide links via our intranet server for on campus users.  See this link for some notes about how I set it up: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.koha/19828

Best,

Doug