[Koha] Need help for implementing discovery tool (VuFind) with KOHA

hasina at bracu.ac.bd hasina at bracu.ac.bd
Thu Nov 4 16:27:10 NZDT 2010

Dear all

Currently we are implementing Vufind at BRAC University Library,
Bangladesh. We are using  KOHA version 3.2 latest stable release. There is
a built-in driver for KOHA but it’s not working. It was written as a test
of concept very early in VuFind’s development during experimentation with
using Koha’s Zebra index instead of VuFind’s Solr index. We are dumping
MARC record from Koha and uploading it to VuFind. It  is working fine, but
it doesn't show the holding data. We are trying to build a driver of KOHA
for VuFind.

Is there anyone who is working on any discovery tool and KOHA?

Hasina Afroz
Senior Deputy Librarian (Head of Library)
BRAC University
Bangladesh
http://library.bracu.ac.bd/