[Koha] Proposal to form Koha Technical Committee

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Nov 4 05:49:38 NZDT 2010

What I see a technical committee being, is just another step in the
current process. IE they make recommendations, but things are still
decided the way they are now, in the open on irc and mailing lists.

If this is the case, and they are simply interested individuals who
discuss issues and make recommendations then I'm ok with that. If they
are expected to determine things, then I'm not ok with that.

Chris