[Koha] 2.2.5 to 3.2 migration question, zebra problem

Marilen Corciovei marilen.corciovei at nemesisit.ro
Thu Nov 4 01:16:56 NZDT 2010

Thank you very much for the info. I managed to migrate the data
following the guide http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Upgrading_2.2
with the only mention that after the: ./update22to30.pl I had to run the
./updatedatabase.pl otherwise the
bin/migration_tools/22_to_30/rebuild_unimarc_100.pl failed miserably :)

Now I have everything in the database, exported everything to zebra
(after a long wait) and yet the search does not work. I looked into the
zebra daemon log, the query gets there: [request] Search biblios OK 0 1
1+0 RPN @attrset Bib-1 @attr 1=1016 @attr 4=6 @attr 5=1 Congress and
there is no error.
I also looked in the /tmp/I_*** file generated by the zebra export and
everything seems to be there. I also did a re-index with -v and it
seemed to iterate all the records (again for a long time).
I am clueless where to look next. Any hint appreciated.

Regards,
Len
www.len.ro